Last Updated: June 2014
1. Instructions for Use of the Licensed Application. Upon downloading the Licensed Application to your mobile device, you will be required to create an account in order to participate in the Program. Once you’ve created an account, you can donate to a cause, view the gallery of donated photos, view a list of causes that you can help, and manage your account settings. In order to make a donation, tap on the “Choose” button in the bottom navigation. From there, choose from a list of provided causes. Then take a photo or select one from your mobile device’s camera roll. You can then move and crop your photo to your liking and preview how it would appear in the gallery. You are then prompted to enter an optional caption with the option to share to your social networks such as Facebook and Twitter. Once you’re ready, tap the “Donate” button to upload the photo to the Program’s gallery.
4. Password. When you first register to use the Service, you will be prompted to create a password. Unless you had previously logged out of the Service or are signing into the Service from another device, you will not need to enter your login information (username and password) when you open and access the Service. You must keep your password secret and not give it to anyone else or let them use your account. You must not use anyone else’s password or account. You must inform us immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of or access to your password or account. We will not be responsible if you suffer any harm or loss because you do not keep your password secret, if you let someone else use your account, if you use someone else’s password or account, or if you become aware of or suspect unauthorized use of your password or account but do not tell us promptly.
9. Accuracy of Data/No Endorsement . We will use reasonable efforts to provide up-to-date and accurate information related to the Service, but we do not give any assurances that this information is accurate, up to date, or complete.
10. Modifications to Service. We will make reasonable efforts to make the Service available, but we may from time to time need to interrupt, restrict, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or parts of it) without notice. We will not be responsible for any harm or loss you may suffer as a result of such actions.
12. Submission Guidelines and Restrictions: The following Guidelines and Restrictions govern your participation in the Program and your submission of photographs, captions or other material to the Program (“Photographs”). You must not upload any Photograph, caption or other material that in our reasonable opinion:
· is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, obscene, harmful, tortious, libelous, or invasive of another's privacy (including data privacy);
· attacks the character or damages the reputation of other users, name-calls, insults, ridicules, mocks, electronically stalks or otherwise harasses another individual;
· contains material, language or an image that is profane, pornographic, sexually graphic, ethnically offensive, “off color”, political, or propaganda;
· contains crude, vulgar or offensive images or nudity;
· infringes or violates any party's intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, using third-party copyrighted materials or the names or likenesses of others without appropriate permission and attribution (note that photographs with children may be submitted only by their parents or legal guardians), using third-party trademarks without appropriate permission or attribution, where needed, and using or distributing third-party information (whether or not protected as a trade secret) in violation of a duty of confidentiality;
· has been broadcasted, streamed, published or televised in any form of media, including television, books and movies;
· contains any advertising, promotional materials, chain letters, spam, junk mail, or any other type of unsolicited mass email to people or entities that have not agreed to be part of such mailings;
· is intended to buy or solicit any goods, services, or money to advertise or sell products or services of others;
· discloses or references any personally identifiable information belonging to you or a third party (other than an image of yourself or a third party);
· depicts or describes any activities that would violate the personal privacy rights of others, including but not limited to collecting and distributing information about others without their permission;
· impersonates any person or entity; falsely states or otherwise misrepresents an affiliation with any person or entity; intentionally omits, deletes, forges, or misrepresents transmission information, including headers, return mailing, and Internet protocol addresses; or otherwise manipulates identifiers to disguise the origin of any user content transmitted to the Service;
· contains any worms, viruses, or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files, code, or programs;
· interferes with, disrupts, or harms in any way the Service, applications, servers or networks connected to the Service;
· uses the Service for any illegal purpose, or violates any applicable local, state, national, foreign or international law or regulation, intentionally or unintentionally;
· promotes or depicts drugs or alcohol, violence, illegal or inappropriate activities or dangerous behavior that may result in harm;
· posts on behalf of a banned user;
· We otherwise determine to be inappropriate for the Website or inconsistent with our image and reputation.
We have the right to review all Photographs, captions or other material submitted and We may (but are not required to) reject or remove any Photographs, captions or other material you submit that We consider breaches any of these Guidelines and Restrictions. We do not guarantee to identify and remove any Photographs, caption or other material that breach these Guidelines and Restrictions. If you submit any Photographs which include images of any third parties who are personally identifiable, you must have obtained the prior informed permission of the third parties to submit such Photographs for the purposes of the Program. You are solely responsible for all Photographs, captions or other material that you submit for posting and We are not responsible for any loss or harm you may suffer as a result of submitting any Photograph, captions or other material, whether it breaches the Guidelines and Restrictions or otherwise.
14. Storage of Photographs: The Service is not intended as a photo storage service. We may therefore impose a maximum amount of storage space for Photographs on the Service. We are not responsible for any loss or harm you may suffer as a result of any deletion of Photographs associated with maintaining the maximum amount of storage space.
Contact Us. Johnson & Johnson, Attention: Global Marketing Group, 410 George Street, New Brunswick, New Jersey 08901 U.S.A. Telephone: 723-524-0400
All content of this application is owned or controlled by Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. and is protected by worldwide copyright laws. You may download page only for your personal use for non-commercial purposes but no modification or further reproduction of the page is permitted. The page may otherwise not be copied or used in anyway.
The owners of this application will use reasonable efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information in this application, but make no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of the information provided. The owners of this application shall not be liable for any damages or injury resulting from your access to, or inability to access, this application, or from your reliance on any information provided at this application. This application is for residents of the United Kingdom only.
This application may provide links or references to other sites but the owners of this application have no responsibility for the page of such other sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that page. Any links to other sites are provided as merely a convenience to the users of this application.
The trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress and products in this application are protected in the United Kingdom and internationally. No use of any of these may be made without the prior, written authorization of the owners of this application, except to identify the products or services of the company.
The sender of any communications to this application or otherwise to the owners of this application shall be responsible for the page and information contained therein, including its truthfulness and accuracy.